+1 (non-binding)

- Verified signatures, MD5, RMD160, SHA* for bin and src tarballs
- Built from source on macOS 10.12.6 and RHEL 6.6
- Ran local HDFS cluster, ran basic commands, verified read and write
capability.
- Ran 3000 node cluster via Dynamometer and do not see significant performance
variation from 2.7.4 expectations

@Brahma, I was able to find HDFS-12831, HADOOP-14881, and HADOOP-14827 in
CHANGES.txt, but agree with you on the others listed. I was, however, able to
find all of them in the linked releasenotes.html.

Thanks Konstantin!

Erik

On 12/4/17, 10:50 PM, "Brahma Reddy Battula" <brahmareddy.batt...@huawei.com>