Hi Vinod / Arpit,

I checked following versions:
- 2.6.5 / 2.7.5 / 2.8.3 / 2.9.0 / 3.0.1:

Jars in maven repo [1] are *always* different from jars in the binary
tarball [2]: (I only checked hadoop-yarn-api-version.jar)

(Following numbers are sizes of the jar)
2.6.5:
- Jar in Maven: 1896185
- Jar in tarball: 1891485

2.7.5:
- Jar in Maven: 2039371 (md5: 15e76f7c734b49315ef2bce952509ddf)
- Jar in tarball: 2039371 (md5: 0ef9f42f587401f5b49b39f27459f3ef)
(Even size is same, md5 is different)

2.8.3:
- Jar in Maven: 2451433
- Jar in tarball: 2438975

2.9.0:
- Jar in Maven: 2791477
- Jar in tarball: 2777789

3.0.1:
- Jar in Maven: 2852604
- Jar in tarball: 2851373

I guess the differences come from our release process.

Thanks,
Wangda

[1] Maven jars are downloaded from
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/releases/content/org/apache/hadoop/hadoop-yarn-api/