> On May 15, 2018, at 10:16 AM, Chris Douglas <cdoug...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> They've been failing for a long time. It can't install bats, and
> that's fatal? -C

        The bats error is new and causes the build to fail enough that it
produces the email output.  For the past few months, it hasn’t been producing
email output at all because the builds have been timing out.  (The last ‘good’
report was Feb 26.)  Since no one [*] is paying attention to them enough to
notice, I figured it was better to free up the cycles for the rest of the ASF.

* - I noticed a while back, but for various reasons I’ve mostly moved to only
working on Hadoop things where I’m getting paid.