Unfortunately still hit another issue, step 4 in
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToRelease doesn't deploy artifacts to
Nexus. According to Andrew, it should and we should skip step 10.

Though I have the release tarballs, because of this deployment issue, I
still have to investigate further. Sorry for the inconvenience.

--Yongjun