Sorry, Yongjun. My +1 is also binding+1 (binding)-Eric Payne

    On Friday, June 1, 2018, 12:25:36 PM CDT, Eric Payne
<eric.payne1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks a lot, Yongjun, for your hard work on this release.

+1
- Built from source
- Installed on 6 node pseudo cluster

Tested the following in the Capacity Scheduler:
- Verified that running apps in labelled queues restricts tasks to the labelled
nodes.
- Verified that various queue config properties for CS are refreshable
- Verified streaming jobs work as expected
- Verified that user weights work as expected
- Verified that FairOrderingPolicy in a CS queue will evenly assign resources
- Verified running yarn shell application runs as expected

On Friday, June 1, 2018, 12:48:26 AM CDT, Yongjun Zhang <yjzhan...@apache.org>