afaict YARN-8435 is still in trunk. YARN-7556 and YARN-7451 are not.

From: Giovanni Matteo Fumarola <giovanni.fumar...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, July 6, 2018 at 10:59 AM
To: Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Cc: Anu Engineer <aengin...@hortonworks.com>, Arpit Agarwal
<aagar...@hortonworks.com>, "su...@apache.org" <su...@apache.org>,
"yarn-...@hadoop.apache.org" <yarn-...@hadoop.apache.org>,
"hdfs-...@hadoop.apache.org" <hdfs-...@hadoop.apache.org>,
"common-dev@hadoop.apache.org" <common-dev@hadoop.apache.org>,
"mapreduce-...@hadoop.apache.org" <mapreduce-...@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] reset/force push to clean up inadvertent merge commit
pushed to trunk

Everything seems ok except the 3 commits: YARN-8435, YARN-7556, YARN-7451 are
not anymore in trunk due to the revert.

Haibo/Robert if you can recommit your patches I will commit mine subsequently
to preserve the original order.

(My apology for the mess I did with the merge commit)

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 10:42 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli