Just reverted, Thanks for root causing this.

Thanks
Anu

On 8/15/18, 9:37 AM, "Allen Wittenauer" <a...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID>
wrote:

    > On Aug 15, 2018, at 4:49 AM, Kitti Nánási <knan...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > We noticed that the checkstyle run by the pre commit job started to show
    > false positive reports, so I created HADOOP-15665
    > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-15665>.
    >
    > Until that is fixed, keep in mind to run the checkstyle by your IDE
    > manually for the patches you upload or review.

        I’ve tracked it down to HDDS-119.  I have no idea why that JIRA Is
changing the checkstyle suppressions file, since the asf license check is it’s
own thing and check style wouldn’t be looking at those files anyway.

        That said, there is a bug in Yetus in that it should have reported that
checkstyle failed to run. I’ve filed YETUS-660 for that.