Hi, everyone,
When I access insecure hdfs cluster, call getDelegationToken interface, then
namenode give me a token anyway, but when I send a token cancel request, it
report the error below,
It seem wired, why not return NULL since the cluster is insecure and now that
the token has been given, why cancelling it will cause error. Is there some
ways to avoid it?
I am working on many clusters with same application, which cannot distinguish
bettween the secure and insecure. Any hint will be very appreciated.

2018-11-15 22:20:49,464 WARN org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation:
No groups available for user postgres
90112 2018-11-15 22:20:49,494 WARN
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem: trying to get DT with no
secret manager running
90113 2018-11-15 22:20:49,517 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server: IPC Server
handler 1 on 8020, call
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.ClientProtocol.cancelDelegationToken from 127.
    0.0.1:58969 Call#5 Retry#-1
90114 java.io.EOFException
90115         at java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:267)
90116         at
org.apache.hadoop.security.token.delegation.AbstractDelegationTokenIdentifier.readFields(AbstractDelegationTokenIdentifier.java:191)
90117         at
org.apache.hadoop.security.token.delegation.AbstractDelegationTokenSecretManager.cancelToken(AbstractDelegationTokenSecretManager.java:519)
90118         at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.cancelDelegationToken(FSNamesystem.java:7436)
90119         at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNodeRpcServer.cancelDelegationToken(NameNodeRpcServer.java:542)
90120         at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.cancelDelegationToken(ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.java:995)
90121         at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.proto.ClientNamenodeProtocolProtos$ClientNamenodeProtocol$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientNamenodeProtocolProtos.java)
90122         at
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine$Server$ProtoBufRpcInvoker.call(ProtobufRpcEngine.java:619)
90123         at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC$Server.call(RPC.java:975)
90124         at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler$1.run(Server.java:2040)
90125         at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler$1.run(Server.java:2036)
90126         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
90127         at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:422)
90128         at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1692)
90129         at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler.run(Server.java:2034)
90130 2018-11-15 22:21:05,589 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem: Roll Edit Log from
127.0.0.1
90131 2018-11-15 22:21:05,589 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLog: Rolling edit logs