+1 (no-binding)

At Uber we've deployed a subset of features covered in this JIRA in
production at multiple data centers, and it's being running great for a
while now. We are seeing huge benefits in terms of scaling our NameNode
throughput and providing better SLA guarantees for applications such as
Presto. We are very much looking forward to try out the full features once
this is merged into trunk.

Chao