Hi David,

Thanks for helping check this,

I can see signatures on my key:

pub  4096R/57300D45
<http://pool.sks-keyservers.net:11371/key/0xB3FA653D57300D45>
2018-03-20
         Fingerprint=4C89 9853 CDDA 4E40 C602  12B5 B3FA 653D 5730 0D45
uid Wangda tan <wan...@apache.org>
sig  sig3  57300D45
<http://pool.sks-keyservers.net:11371/key/0xB3FA653D57300D45>
2018-03-20 __________ __________ [selfsig]
<http://pool.sks-keyservers.net:11371/search/vindex/fingerprint/0xB3FA653D57300D45>
sig  sig   C36C5F0F
<http://pool.sks-keyservers.net:11371/key/0x255ADF56C36C5F0F>
2018-04-05 __________ __________ Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli (I am also
known as @tshooter.) <vino...@apache.org>
<http://pool.sks-keyservers.net:11371/search/vindex/fingerprint/0x255ADF56C36C5F0F>
sig  sig   F9CBBD4C
<http://pool.sks-keyservers.net:11371/key/0x29ED86E6F9CBBD4C>
2018-11-08 __________ __________ shikong <wudimengh...@gmail.com>
<http://pool.sks-keyservers.net:11371/search/vindex/fingerprint/0x29ED86E6F9CBBD4C>
sub  4096R/D0C16F12 2018-03-20
sig sbind  57300D45
<http://pool.sks-keyservers.net:11371/key/0xB3FA653D57300D45>
2018-03-20 __________ __________ []
<http://pool.sks-keyservers.net:11371/search/vindex/fingerprint/0xB3FA653D57300D45>

And gpg --edit-key also shows:

gpg --edit-key 4C899853CDDA4E40C60212B5B3FA653D57300D45
gpg (GnuPG) 2.2.5; Copyright (C) 2018 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Secret key is available.

sec  rsa4096/B3FA653D57300D45
     created: 2018-03-20  expires: never       usage: SC
     trust: unknown       validity: unknown
ssb  rsa4096/79CD893FD0C16F12
     created: 2018-03-20  expires: never       usage: E
[ unknown] (1). Wangda tan <wan...@apache.org>

Thanks,
Wangda