+1 (non-binding)

- Verified checksums
- Built from sources
-  Ran smoke tests
- Ran basic ozone shell commands in a single node cluster.

Thanks Ajay for all the work being done for the release.

Thanks
Shashi
On 4/20/19, 11:13 PM, "Dinesh Chitlangia" <dchitlan...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    +1 (non-binding)

    - Verified checksums
    - Built from sources and ran all smoketests
    - Repeated smoketest on the binary rc
    - Verified audit logs and audit parser
    - Toggle audit logging on/off, selectively on/off without having to restart
the microservices

    Thanks Ajay for organizing the release.

    Cheers,
    Dinesh