+1 Binding. Thanks all who contributed to the release.

+ Download sources and verify signature.
+ Build from source and ran docker-based ad-hot security tests.
++ From 1 datanode scale to 3 datanodes, verify certificates were correctly
issued when security enabled
++ Smoke test for both non-secure and secure mode.
++ Put/Get/Delete/Rename Key with
+++ Kerberos testing
+++ Delegation token testing with DTUtil CLI and MR jobs.
+++ S3 token.

Just have one minor question for the expanded source code which points to
hadoop-3.3.0-SNAPSHOT-src-with-hdds/hadoop-ozone. But in hadoop-ozone/pom.xml,
we explicitly declare dependency on Hadoop 3.2.0.
I understand we just take the trunk source code(3.3.0-SNAPSHOT up to the
ozone-0.4 RC) here, should we fix this by giving the git hash of the trunk or
clarify it to avoid confusion?
This might be done by just updating the name of the binaries without reset the
release itself.

-Xiaoyu