It seems as though ebugs is running a static code analyzer across all of
hadoop and creating a new JIRA for every issue it finds (15 JIRAs in the
past 3 hours). While this could potentially be useful, I don't think it's a
good idea at all to file a new JIRA for every single issue that is found.
It would be better to file 1 issue for every type of problem that it finds
or 1 issue per project (HDFS, YARN, etc.).

I have a feeling that we're going to either end up closing a bunch of these
as invalid or ignoring them all, so I figured we might as well talk about
this earlier rather than later.

Eric

Examples: