Hi Junping

My team and I work for helping more open source projects run on ARM server,
foucs on big data projects in this stage, like: Hadoop, Spark, Flink and so
on,
I would like to share a topic about it with local community, include:
current progress, faced issue and future plan.

Thank you holding the meetup and glad to see Apache folks in the meetup :)

RuiChen

https://openlabtesting.org/
https://github.com/theopenlab

Weiwei Yang <abvclo...@gmail.com> 于2019年7月23日周二 下午5:43写道: