Hi folks,

Thanks to everyone's help on this release. Special thanks to Rohith,
Wei-Chiu, Akira, Sunil, Wangda!

I have created a release candidate (RC0) for Apache Hadoop 3.1.3.

The RC release artifacts are available at:
http://home.apache.org/~ztang/hadoop-3.1.3-RC0/

The maven artifacts are staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1228/

The RC tag in git is here:
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/tree/release-3.1.3-RC0

And my public key is at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hadoop/common/KEYS

*This vote will run for 7 days, ending on Sept.19th at 11:59 pm PST.*

For the testing, I have run several Spark and distributed shell jobs in my
pseudo cluster.

My +1 (non-binding) to start.

BR,
Zhankun