+1 (binding)

Thanks to the Ozone folks for their efforts at maintaining good separation
with HDFS and common. I took a lot of heat for the unpopular opinion that
they should  be separate, so I am glad the process has worked out well for
both codebases. It looks like my concerns were addressed and I appreciate
it.  It is cool to see the evolution here.

Aaron