Hi devs and users,

Tomorrow (sorry for the short notice) we will do a presentation at Strata
Data Conf @ NY for a Community update of Hadoop 3.x. I'm thinking to create
a slide about existing production deployment on Hadoop 3.x. Basically, I
want to put a logo wall with a list of big names so we can encourage more
users to upgrade to 3.x.

I knew there are tons of users are on 3.x already, but only a few of them
have public slides, I don't get a permission to put other non-public use
cases to the slide. So if you are:
- Using 3.x in production. (Ideally large scale, using some new features or
running in new environment like on cloud, using GPU, etc.).
- When I saying 3.x it could be Apache Hadoop 3.x, HDP 3.x, CDH 6.x or any
distribution with Apache Hadoop 3.x as base.

Please respond your company name w/ logo (it it is not too obvious) to this
email (either public or private to me). If you could include a short
summary (which can be publicly shared) of the use cases that will be very
helpful.

If the number of companies responded is too low, I may skip putting a logo
wall.

Hope to get your feedbacks soon.

Thanks,
Wangda Tan