Definitely yes on ‘ozone-issues’.  Whether we want to keep ozone-dev and
hdfs-dev together or separate, I’m neutral.
Thanks,
—Matt

On Oct 23, 2019, at 2:11 PM, Elek, Marton <e...@apache.org> wrote:

Thanks to report this problem Rohith,

Yes, it seems to be configured with the wrong mailing list.

I think the right fix is to create ozone-dev@ and ozone-issues@ and use them
instead of hdfs-(dev/issues).

Is there any objections against creating new ozone-* mailing lists?

Thanks,
Marton