> 2. Features close to finish:
>

>   *    HADOOP-15620: Über-jira: S3A phase VI: Hadoop 3.3 features. ( owner
> :  Steve Loughran)
>   *    HADOOP-15763: Über-JIRA: abfs phase II: Hadoop 3.3 features &
> fixes. ( owner :  Steve Loughran)
>   *    HADOOP-15619:Über-JIRA: S3Guard Phase IV: Hadoop 3.3 features. (
> owner :  Steve Loughran)
>
> I'll move out anything that isn't needed.

FWIW, most of these are in CDP 1.x, so there's been reasonable testing and
I've got some provisional tuning to do. That is -if things didn't work in
the test/production deployments, I'd know about the regressions (e.g.
HADOOP-16751).

This is S3A and ABFS code -no idea about the rest, and inevitably the big
JAR changes will have surprises. We need to fix the shaded protobuf in
Token issue to even get spark to compile.

-Steve