Thank you very much to work on this release Vinay, 1.0.0 is always a hard work...

1. I downloaded it and I can build it from the source

2. Checked the signature and the sha512 of the src package and they are fine

3. Yetus seems to be included in the source package. I am not sure if it's intentional but I would remove the patchprocess directory from the tar file.

4. NOTICE.txt seems to be outdated (I am not sure, but I think the Export Notice is unnecessary, especially for the source release, also the note about the bouncycastle and Yarn server is unnecessary).

5. NOTICE-binary and LICENSE-binary seems to be unused (and they contain unrelated entries, especially the NOTICE). IMHO

6. As far as I understand the binary release in this case is the maven artifact. IANAL but the original protobuf license seems to be missing from "unzip -p hadoop-shaded-protobuf_3_7-1.0.0.jar META-INF/LICENSE.txt"

7. Minor nit: I would suggest to use only the filename in the sha512 files (instead of having the /build/source/target prefix). It would help to use `sha512 -c` command to validate the checksum.

Thanks again to work on this,
Marton

ps: I am not experienced with licensing enough to judge which one of these are blocking and I might be wrong.