thanks Akira.

Currently only problem is dedicated ARM for future RM.This i want to sort
out like below,if you've some other,please let me know.

i) Single machine and share cred to future RM ( as we can delete keys once
release is over).
ii) Creating the jenkins project ( may be we need to discuss in the board..)
iii) I can provide ARM release for future releases.

--

--Brahma Reddy Battula