Thanks Uma and everyone who joined today.

4/29 HDFS-15289 Allow viewfs mounts with hdfs scheme and centralized mount
table

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jXM5Ujvf-zhcyw_5kiQVx6g-HeKe-YGnFS_1-qFXomI/edit?usp=sharing

Speaker: Uma

Participants: Weichiu, Nanda, Sree, Craig, Kevin, Yisheng, Chen, Seth,
Shashikant

Viewfs use cases: HDFS federation, heterogenerous file systems, hbrid
cloud, multi-cloud

The challenge of changing scheme and what is proposed to configure
ViewFSOverloadScheme.

Central mount table

Please find the recording below:
https://cloudera.zoom.us/rec/play/vJx8deD5rG43SNySuQSDBPV9W9S0K_qs2ihLrPUIxBm3UHcKY1Ogb7YWMOPp1lMTvnpe4vlA6DI2Icfn?continueMode=true