+1 (binding)

1. verified signatures

2. verified checksums

3. verified the output of `ozone version` (includes the good git revision)

4. verified that the source package matches the git tag

5. verified source can be used to build Ozone without previous state (docker run -v ... -it maven ... --> built from the source with zero local maven cache during 30 minutes)

6. Verified Ozone can be used from binary package (cd compose/ozone &&
test.sh --> all tests were passed)

7. Verified documentation is included in SCM UI

8. Deployed to Kubernetes and executed Teragen on Yarn [1]

9. Deployed to Kubernetes and executed Spark (3.0) Word count (local executor) [2]

I know about a few performance problems (like HDDS-4119) but I don't think we should further block the release (they are not regressions just improvements). If we will have significant performance improvements soon, we can release 1.0.1 within 1 month.

Thanks the great work Sammi!!

Marton

[1]: https://github.com/elek/ozone-perf-env/tree/master/teragen-ozone
[2]: https://github.com/elek/ozone-perf-env/tree/master/spark-ozone