Hi Akira,

Thanks for working on this.
It looks like you are trying token on PR #2348.
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/pull/2348

It it does not work, I think option #4 is reasonable.
I prefer using fixed/static version of toolchain in order to
avoid surprising the developers.
We can upgrade Yetus when JDK11 Javadoc issue is fixed.

Regards,
Masatake Iwasaki