I created new Jiras for HDFS failures. Please consider doing the same for
Yarn and Azure.
For convenience, the list of failures in the qbt report is as follows:

Test Result
<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/>
(50
failures / -7)

   -

org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.federation.router.TestRouterRpcMultiDestination.testGetCachedDatanodeReport

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.federation.router/TestRouterRpcMultiDestination/testGetCachedDatanodeReport/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.federation.router.TestRouterRpcMultiDestination.testNamenodeMetrics

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.federation.router/TestRouterRpcMultiDestination/testNamenodeMetrics/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.federation.router.TestRouterRpcMultiDestination.testErasureCoding

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.federation.router/TestRouterRpcMultiDestination/testErasureCoding/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.TestBPOfferService.testMissBlocksWhenReregister

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode/TestBPOfferService/testMissBlocksWhenReregister/>
   -
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.sls.TestReservationSystemInvariants.testSimulatorRunning[Testing
   with: SYNTH,
   org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.FairScheduler,
   (nodeFile null)]

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.yarn.sls/TestReservationSystemInvariants/testSimulatorRunning_Testing_with__SYNTH__org_apache_hadoop_yarn_server_resourcemanager_scheduler_fair_FairScheduler___nodeFile_null__/>
   - org.apache.hadoop.yarn.sls.appmaster.TestAMSimulator.testAMSimulator[1]

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.yarn.sls.appmaster/TestAMSimulator/testAMSimulator_1_/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.security.TestDelegationTokenRenewer.testTokenThreadTimeout

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.security/TestDelegationTokenRenewer/testTokenThreadTimeout/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.yarn.applications.distributedshell.TestDistributedShell.testDSShellWithOpportunisticContainers

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.yarn.applications.distributedshell/TestDistributedShell/testDSShellWithOpportunisticContainers/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.yarn.applications.distributedshell.TestDistributedShell.testDSShellWithEnforceExecutionType

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.yarn.applications.distributedshell/TestDistributedShell/testDSShellWithEnforceExecutionType/>
   - org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestBlobMetadata.testFolderMetadata

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestBlobMetadata/testFolderMetadata/>
   -
   org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestBlobMetadata.testFirstContainerVersionMetadata

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestBlobMetadata/testFirstContainerVersionMetadata/>
   - org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestBlobMetadata.testPermissionMetadata

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestBlobMetadata/testPermissionMetadata/>
   - org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestBlobMetadata.testOldPermissionMetadata

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestBlobMetadata/testOldPermissionMetadata/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemConcurrency.testNoTempBlobsVisible

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemConcurrency/testNoTempBlobsVisible/>
   -
   org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemConcurrency.testLinkBlobs

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemConcurrency/testLinkBlobs/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemContractMocked.testListStatusRootDir

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemContractMocked/testListStatusRootDir/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemContractMocked.testRenameDirectoryMoveToExistingDirectory

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemContractMocked/testRenameDirectoryMoveToExistingDirectory/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemContractMocked.testListStatus

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemContractMocked/testListStatus/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemContractMocked.testRenameDirectoryAsExistingDirectory

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemContractMocked/testRenameDirectoryAsExistingDirectory/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemContractMocked.testRenameToDirWithSamePrefixAllowed

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemContractMocked/testRenameToDirWithSamePrefixAllowed/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemContractMocked.testLSRootDir

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemContractMocked/testLSRootDir/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemContractMocked.testDeleteRecursively

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemContractMocked/testDeleteRecursively/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemFileNameCheck.testWasbFsck

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemFileNameCheck/testWasbFsck/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked.testChineseCharactersFolderRename

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked/testChineseCharactersFolderRename/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked.testRedoRenameFolderInFolderListingWithZeroByteRenameMetadata

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked/testRedoRenameFolderInFolderListingWithZeroByteRenameMetadata/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked.testRedoRenameFolderInFolderListing

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked/testRedoRenameFolderInFolderListing/>
   -
   org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked.testUriEncoding

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked/testUriEncoding/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked.testDeepFileCreation

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked/testDeepFileCreation/>
   -
   org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked.testListDirectory

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked/testListDirectory/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked.testRedoRenameFolderRenameInProgress

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked/testRedoRenameFolderRenameInProgress/>
   -
   org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked.testRenameFolder

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked/testRenameFolder/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked.testRenameImplicitFolder

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked/testRenameImplicitFolder/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked.testRedoRenameFolder

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked/testRedoRenameFolder/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked.testStoreDeleteFolder

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked/testStoreDeleteFolder/>
   - org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked.testRename

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemMocked/testRename/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemOperationsMocked.testListStatus

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemOperationsMocked/testListStatus/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemOperationsMocked.testRenameDirectoryAsEmptyDirectory

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemOperationsMocked/testRenameDirectoryAsEmptyDirectory/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemOperationsMocked.testListStatusFilterWithSomeMatches

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemOperationsMocked/testListStatusFilterWithSomeMatches/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemOperationsMocked.testRenameDirectoryAsNonExistentDirectory

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemOperationsMocked/testRenameDirectoryAsNonExistentDirectory/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemOperationsMocked.testGlobStatusSomeMatchesInDirectories

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemOperationsMocked/testGlobStatusSomeMatchesInDirectories/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemOperationsMocked.testGlobStatusWithMultipleWildCardMatches

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemOperationsMocked/testGlobStatusWithMultipleWildCardMatches/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestNativeAzureFileSystemOperationsMocked.testDeleteRecursively

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestNativeAzureFileSystemOperationsMocked/testDeleteRecursively/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestOutOfBandAzureBlobOperations.testImplicitFolderDeleted

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestOutOfBandAzureBlobOperations/testImplicitFolderDeleted/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestOutOfBandAzureBlobOperations.testFileAndImplicitFolderSameName

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestOutOfBandAzureBlobOperations/testFileAndImplicitFolderSameName/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestOutOfBandAzureBlobOperations.testSetOwnerOnImplicitFolder

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestOutOfBandAzureBlobOperations/testSetOwnerOnImplicitFolder/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestOutOfBandAzureBlobOperations.testFileInImplicitFolderDeleted

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestOutOfBandAzureBlobOperations/testFileInImplicitFolderDeleted/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestOutOfBandAzureBlobOperations.testImplicitFolderListed

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestOutOfBandAzureBlobOperations/testImplicitFolderListed/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestOutOfBandAzureBlobOperations.testCreatingDeepFileCreatesExplicitFolder

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestOutOfBandAzureBlobOperations/testCreatingDeepFileCreatesExplicitFolder/>
   -

org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestOutOfBandAzureBlobOperations.testSetPermissionOnImplicitFolder

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestOutOfBandAzureBlobOperations/testSetPermissionOnImplicitFolder/>
   - org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.TestWasbFsck.testDelete

<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-linux-x86_64/319/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure/TestWasbFsck/testDelete/>

--
Best Regards,

*Ahmed Hussein, PhD*