+1(binding)

* checked hadoop-3.2.2-src.tar.gz
  * verified signature and checksums.
  * built on CentOS 8 and OpenJDK 8 by `mvn install -DskipTests -Pnative
-Pdist`.
  * launched 3-node docker cluster with NN-HA and RM-HA enabled.
  * ran example MR jobs.
* checked hadoop-3.2.2-site.tar.gz
  * verified signature and checksums.
  * skimmed the contents.

While I think it is not critical,
the top page of site documentation seemed to be rolled back
from the one for 3.2.1: https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r3.2.1/ .
# I could not find the index.md.vm for 3.2.1 in branch-3.2.1 and
rel/release-3.2.1.

The step #4 of "Branching" section in HowToRelease is relevant instruction.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP2/HowToRelease

| 4. Release branch (branch-X.Y.Z) updates:
|    a. Update hadoop-project/src/site/markdown/index.md.vm to reflect the
right versions, new features and big improvements.

The instruction might be a bit unclear and tend to be missed by release manager.
# I missed this on 2.10.1 release..

Thanks,
Masatake Iwasaki

On 2020/12/10 2:00, Xiaoqiao He wrote:
Hi folks,

The release candidate (RC4) for Hadoop-3.2.2 is available now.
There are 10 commits[1] differences between RC4 and RC3[2].

The RC4 is available at:
http://people.apache.org/~hexiaoqiao/hadoop-3.2.2-RC4
The RC4 tag in github is here:
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/tree/release-3.2.2-RC4
The maven artifacts are staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1296

You can find my public key at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hadoop/common/KEYS or
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/hexiaoqiao.asc directly.

Please try the release and vote.

I have done a simple testing with my pseudo cluster.
* Verify gpg sign and md5sum.
* Setup pseudo cluster with HDFS and YARN.
* Run simple FsShell - mkdir/put/get/rename/mv.
* Submit example mr job and check the result - Pi/wordcount.
* Check the web UI of NameNode/DataNode/Resourcemanager/NodeManager.
My +1 to start.

Thanks,
He Xiaoqiao

[1]