Found a few issues building downstreams

Ozone: HADOOP-17730 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-17730> --
we may have to make an hadoop-thirdparty 1.1.1 to address this problem.

HBase: HBASE-25908 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-25908> --
this is mostly a HBase side of problem.

hbase-filesystem (HBOSS) does not compile because of the changing API on
the Hadoop side. This is expected since the interface isn't stable.

Tez -- does not compile due to TEZ-4298
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TEZ-4298>

===
HBase test failures:

TestBackupSmallTests
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/bouncycastle/asn1/edec/EdECObjectIdentifiers

--> HBase needs to bump the runtime version of bouncycastle to 1.68 to find
the missing class file.

TestCompressionTest
java.lang.AssertionError
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.TestCompressionTest.testTestCompression(TestCompressionTest.java:89)
(This is due to the lz4/lzo compression codec change)
The lz4-java is in provide scope. Downstream applications that use lz4-java
must declare lz4-java explicitly. I think we need to add a release note for
it.

TestHBaseConfiguration
java.lang.AssertionError: expected null, but was:<1000>
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestHBaseConfiguration.testDeprecatedConfigurations(TestHBaseConfiguration.java:150)