Thanks for bringing this up, Akira. Let me explain some background.

-
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/blob/master/bigtop-packages/src/common/hadoop/patch2-exclude-spotbugs-annotations.diff

This is for building hadoop-3.2.2 against zookeeper-3.4.14.
we do not see the issue usually since branch-3.2 uses zooekeper-3.4.13,
while it would be harmless to add the exclusion even for zooekeeper-3.4.13.

-
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/blob/master/bigtop-packages/src/common/hadoop/patch3-fix-broken-dir-detection.diff
-
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/blob/master/bigtop-packages/src/common/hadoop/patch5-fix-kms-shellprofile.diff
-
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/blob/master/bigtop-packages/src/common/hadoop/patch6-fix-httpfs-sh.diff

These are relevant to directory structure used by Bigtop package.
If the fix does not break the tarball dist,
it would be nice to have these on Hadoop too.

-
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/blob/master/bigtop-packages/src/common/hadoop/patch7-remove-phantomjs-in-yarn-ui.diff

This is for aarch64 and ppe64le lacking required phantomjs.
It is only acceptable for Bigtop not running tests of YARN-UI2 on packaging.
Hadoop needs the phantomjs for testing YARN-UI2.