Thanks Chao. I just re-executed the script and found very minor differences:

1. Incorrect fix versions:
HADOOP-17988
HADOOP-17728

2. HADOOP-17873 is not yet resolved but the corresponding commit is present.

3. Resolved with 3.3.2 fixversion but no no corresponding commit found on
3.3.2:
HADOOP-17936
HADOOP-18066