Hi Wei-Chiu,
We have branches for docker:
Hadoop 3.x line:
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/tree/docker-hadoop-3
Hadoop 2.x line:
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/tree/docker-hadoop-2

We don't rely on Github Actions or so for docker, Infra takes care of
publishing those images for us, using the branches above. The INFRA
ticket which did that is

I was exploring some docker improvements at HADOOP-18682, that ain't
very fancy but just thought I will explore more during some weekend,
but couldn't find time to do so, feel free to drop any suggestions or
ideas, I didn't pursue that actively though,  was just exploring.

btw. same question on hadoop slack channel: [1]

-Ayush

[1]
https://the-asf.slack.com/archives/CDSDT7A0H/p1683197830915329?thread_ts=1683191495.595649&channel=CDSDT7A0H&message_ts=1683197830.915329