Hello,
I am writing a MR job where the distribution of the Keys emitted by the Map
phase is not known beforehand and so I can't create the partitions for the
TotalOrderPartitioner. I would like to sample those keys to create the
partitions and then run the job that will process the whole input.

Is the InputSampler the tool I need?
I tried to use it but I think it doesn't use the mapper class to process the
samples and then create the partitions,
but it just creates the partitions from the input. Am I wrong?

Thank you in advance!
Pan