Ok, Robert, I will be waiting for you then. There are many folks that use this tutorial, so I think this a good effort in favor of the Hadoop community.It would be nice if Yahoo! donate this work, because, I have some ideas behind this, for example: to release a Spanish version of the tutorial.
Regards and best wishes