Hi,

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:17 PM, waqas latif <waqas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi I tried it with java 6 but with no success
> here are the links for log and out file of jobtracker with java 6
> logfile link
> http://pastebin.com/bvWZRt0A
>
> outfile link is here which is a bit different from the java 7
> http://pastebin.com/4YCZhQGh

Now this does look odd (and is again the same thing). What exactly is
your Java6 version? i.e. java -version output?

Do you also get the same error if you try a "hadoop jobtracker"
directly in the CLI?

> Also please keep in mind that i can run hadoop 0.20 with java home path set
> to java 7.

You may be able to, but none of us presently test it with that
configuration. So if you run into bugs or odd behavior with that,
you'll pretty much be alone :)

--
Harsh J