I am not sure what could be the exact issue but when configuring secondary
NN to NN, you need to tell your SNN where the actual NN resides.
Try adding - dfs.http.address on your secondary namenode machine having
value as <NN:port> on hdfs-site.xml
Port should be on which your NN url is opening - means your NN web browser
http port.

Regards,
Praveenesh