Hi,

I tried the mentioned link,but i'm getting the below error.Could you send
me the eclipseplugin jar file to my mail ID or send me the correct link.

"Error (404)We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our Help
Center <https://www.dropbox.com/help> andforums
<http://forums.dropbox.com/> for
help, or head back to home <https://www.dropbox.com/home>."

Regards,