I am trying to write a test on local file system but this test keeps taking
xml files in the path even though I am setting a different Configuration
object. Is there a way for me to override it? I thought the way I am doing
overwrites the configuration but doesn't seem to be working:

 @Test
 public void testOnLocalFS() throws Exception{
  conf.set("fs.default.name", "file:///");
  conf.set("mapred.job.tracker", "local");
  Path input = new Path("geoinput/geo.dat");
  Path output = new Path("geooutput/");
  FileSystem fs = FileSystem.getLocal(conf);
  fs.delete(output, true);

  log.info("Here");
  GeoLookupConfigRunner configRunner = new GeoLookupConfigRunner();
  configRunner.setConf(conf);
  int exitCode = configRunner.run(new String[]{input.toString(),
output.toString()});
  Assert.assertEquals(exitCode, 0);
 }