+1.

-----Original Message-----
From: Arron Bates [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 7:19 PM
To: Commons Developers List
Subject: [ committer vote ] - for an extra committer...

Already a committer on the Struts project, wodering if the committers of

the commons would allow an extra hand for the project?... Submitted a
few patches commons for BeanUtils, and now would like to
contribute some handy collection wrappers.

Anyways, find myself wandering back into commons realm to get some
things done, and figure an extra hand to watch the flock wouldn't be a
bad thing.

Arron.

PS:  How bad do I need to sell myself for this?... well...
                ...yesterday, circa 12:45pm, I happily became a legend
in my own lunch-time...