Being away from the Java Open Source movement for awhile, I now stumbled across the
Commons project. I see that you have recognized the lack of pretty much the same
things that I have: collection utilities, converters, dynamic beans and bean tools,
among others.

I am now going to skip my own packages in favor of yours, as
standard/wide-spread/freeware is better than personal/personal/personal.

But I lack a few things in your utilities (of what I have seen in the API-docs, pardon
me if I didn\'t notice them elsewhere) that I have in mine.

Bean utilities:
a bean differ, producing diffs between beans (and with the ability to patch (excellent
wherever you need diffs or finding incremental updates, just wrap the data in beans
and the framework will do the rest).

Converters:
A fall-back default Converter that looks for a constructor that accepts only one
String as parameter in the desired class.

Plus some more ideas and things.

Does that sound interesting?

/O