On Thursday, June 13, 2002, at 02:53 PM, James Strachan wrote:

> From: "Bemt, Martin van den" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Thanx James,
>>
>> My commit test will be adding myself to the project.xml then ;).
>
> :-)
>
> Go ahead and make your own patches from now on ;-)

welcome!

i'd wasn't quick enough to get my +1 in before the vote was finished but i'
m glad you're in.

i don't know if you've looked at these already, but every new committer in
the commons should probably take a look at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/roles.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/guidelines.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/charter.html

and i believe that you are entitled  - if you wish -  to add your name to

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/contributors.html

(you can do this by editing the xml file.)

- robert