-0. It's just not ready.

* There's no status file, which is required.
* As far as I can tell, the unit tests cover only FTP, while the component
covers a great deal more than that.
* I have the same concern as Michael regarding number of committers. Witness
the recent "Plea for committal" thread as an example.

I'm -0 because I'm not currently involved with [net]. If I was, I'd be -1.
But I'd really hate to see us lower the barrier for Commons Proper
components.

--
Martin Cooper