Hi,

Can anybody help me in understanding declarative exception handling with
Struts1.1b2? My requirement is maintaining only single "error.jsp" file,
which should be displayed when an exception is thrown. We are having multiple
exception classes and when an exception is thrown an error id is associated
with it to get appropriate message. If I put all the error code vs error
messages in ApplicationResources.properties, there should be a way to fetch
the error code from the thrown exception, and then displaying the appropriate
message. Any help is appriciated.

Thanks,
Harvinder