There is already a way to customize the javascript for a validation rule.  Just alter
the code between <javascript></javascript> in the validator-rules.xml file.

David

Wouter Denayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
what about changing the client code that is shipped to add an extension
point so that this functionality can easiliy be added? In my case I just
need Explorer support so that is easily done...

Wouter

in a way that allows people to add this functionality if they wanted to,
without making structure changes to the code. An extension point