Hi Moderators,

This is itself spam, probably a virus judging by the attachment. I have received several of these at my domain as well.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Dear user of Apache.org,

Some  of our clients  complained about the  spam  (negative e-mail content)
outgoing from your  e-mail account. Probably, you  have been  infected  by
a proxy-relay  trojan  server. In order to keep your computer safe,
follow  the instructions.

For more information see the attached file.

Cheers,
  The Apache.org team                  http://www.apache.org