From: Dirk Verbeeck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 11:38 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: [VOTE][launcher] Release v1.0

This is a call for a vote to release version 1.0 of Commons Launcher.
There are no unresolved issues, more info below.

your votes, please:

Release Commons-Launcher 1.0

[ ] +1  I support this release and will help
[ ] -1  I do not support this release, and here are my reasons:

Official Site: http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/launcher/ Release Canidate: http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/launcher/downloads.html

-- Dirk Verbeeck

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.