Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
Nigel,

Try setting Parts' transfer-encoding and charset to null and see if that
makes any difference.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/apidocs/org/apache/commons/httpclient/methods/multipart/PartBase.html#setTransferEncoding(java.lang.String)

Thanks for the suggestion Oleg.

It doesn't seem to help, I can see that it isn't adding those headers to the form data now (looking at the logs in lumbermill as it runs) but it still comes over garbled.

Currently my next step will be to try and encode it somehow before sending, but if it is indeed stripping the two high bits then even a 7bit encoding is going to get mangled.

I am really at a loss, I really need to get this working in the next couple of days so any suggestions, wild whacky or otherwise all equally appreciated guys.

Cheers,

  Nige