There have been a lot of changes since IO 1.0 was released, and I'm
thinking we're in pretty good shape for a 1.1 release in the near
future.

I've worked through the bug reports, and got us down to four
outstanding change requests, as follows:

Bugs:
#29140 - NPE in FileUtils.listFiles(dir, extensions, recursive)
#30974 - problem with copyFileToDirectory(File, File)

Enhancements:
#28977 - [io] ProxyOutputStream: no need to define proxy
#30667 - [io] new throttled input and output stream classes

With respect to the bugs, I have been unable to reproduce #29140 and
have requested a test case to nail it down. I suspect #30974 is the
infamous timing issue that I'm not clear that there's a good solution
for, unfortunately.

With respect to the enhancements, they're not my particular itches,
and I'd be more comfortable with someone else reviewing them (or
flagging them for later). However, I'm willing to apply the changes
for #30667 if I get a green light from another IO committer who's
reviewed them.

So what do folks think? I'm willing to act as RM, unless someone else
feels like rolling the release.

--
Martin Cooper