+1

Eric Pugh wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to nominate Oliver Heger as a committer to Jakarta Commons.
Oliver has been very active in the [configuration] project[1], and I feel
gets the "Jakarta way".  He has partipated in doing a lot of the icky bug
finding and fixing in [configuration] and will be an asset in designing the
next version of [configuration].

A bit about him:
I was born in 1973 in Germany. I have a diploma in computer science. From
1999 to 2003 I worked as a developer for a small software company. My main
area of work were internet applications based on the J2EE platform. Since
December 2004 I work for the University of Marburg, Germany in the Institute
of Medical Informatics and for the university hospital.

[ ] Yes, bring him in!
[ ] Don't care
[ ] No

Eric