Dion Gillard wrote:

We have been hoping to get a particular bug (the GC of scripts) fixed
before RC2 was released.

+1 (I'll test further if necessary)

Just because some people hate Jelly, and it's original author has
dumped it, doesn't mean others aren't committed to getting it
released. There are a group of us who definitely are going to see
Jelly 1.0 come out as soon as we can get the bugs fixed.

A great job has been done by the guys here. Several bugs have been fixed that influence Maven, and hopefully the memory leak. Thanks guys!

My comment was based on a 2003 Jelly release. Still, some just don't like XML scripting, and I wanted to illustrate that Maven intends to provide an alternative.

- Brett