I've not installed Subclipse yet but being force to use a command-line
interface would be a great disincentive for me.

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Colebourne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:12 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [all][poll] svn conversion

I just tried to test today with the apache test area
https://svn.apache.org/repos/test/jakarta/commons/current

I can checkout using the command line, but not with subclipse. Its late
here, so I'm not able to follow much up. Subclipse does want to know
where
the repository root is though, I'm guesing
https://svn.apache.org/repos/test
? (My problem is that I get no structure visible on the SVN repository
exploring view)

My general view remains that pushing apache onto SVN before tool support
is
widespread and built in is a Bad Idea. However, clearly there are forces

beyond me driving this, so I won't attempt to -1 it .

Stephen