Let user decides what form choose to use right? Good, I think is a very good
idea!!! If he wants a programmatic or declarative form he only need to
decide!!

Hi,
I've been reading this thread and I think Woody's suggestion to let the user decide is a really good one. It would not even be hard to parse some xml and turn them into Constraints objects. It'd be really great to see some metadata features of Java 1.5 in this project as I think that metadata is perfectly suited for this kind of stuff.
But to let the user decide what form to choose could never be a bad thing :)

Just my 2c,
Matthijs.